"Die Speise" which is German for THE DISH!!

Welcome, this is my second blog and a place where you can obtain crockpot or easy dishes to make for you and your family. I know time is precious, so make and go!

Monday, October 19, 2009

*Easy Chicken Casserole

20 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
4 cups boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
1 can condensed reduced fat reduced sodium cream of chicken soup
1 cup light sour cream
2 cups reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350. Put broccoli and chicken in bottom of 9 x 13 pan.
Combine chicken and sour cream; mix thoroughly. Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese to soup mixture. Pour over chicken and broccoli in pan.
Combine remaining cheese, butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake 40 minutes or until browned and bubbly.

Cheesy Chicken Casserole

Weight Watchers Cook Book


servings 8 WW points = 6

List of Ingredients
2 cups cooked macaroni
2 cups chopped skinless boneless chicken breasts
2 cups canned 98% fat free condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 cups fat free milk
8 ounces low fat cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes

1.preheat oven to 350
2.in large casserole , combine all ingredients, mixing well,
3. bake, covered, 35-45 minutes, remove cover, bake 10-15 minutes longer.

Crockpot Lasanga
Makes 8 servings, 7 points each.
Ingredients
• 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey
• 1 large onion, chopped
• 2 Tbsp minced garlic
• 1 lb fat free mozerella
• 12 oz fat free cottage cheese
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• salt & pepper to taste
• 8 oz no-bake lasagna noodles
• 30 oz tomato sauce
• 6 oz tomato paste
• 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
• 1/2 green pepper, chopped
Instructions
In a frying pan, brown turkey with onion and garlic. Add spices and tomato sauce and paste, stirring over medium heat until warm all the way through. Mix cheeses in seperate container. Layer 1/3 meat sauce, 1/3 noodles, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 vegetables in crockpot. Repeat 2 more times until all ingredients have been used. Cook on low 4-5 hours.

Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff
Makes 6 servings, 4 points each.
Ingredients
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
• 1 container (16 oz) fat free sour cream
• 1 packet powdered onion soup mix
• 1 can fat free cream of chicken soup
• 1 small can mushrooms
Instructions
Add all ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Ashley. I am wife to my love & soldier, Lance, for 5 1/2 years now, and we are the proud parents of one son, Logan. My husband is an MP - Dog Handler in the Army, and we're currently stationed in Germany. We live a blessed life here and are enjoying seeing Europe. I am a proud stay-at-home mother and keeper of my home. God is continually transforming me as these things become greater desires in my heart. I am also in school, I am finishing my degree in PR & Marketing. While I am happy to be finishing back in school, family comes first. These blogs are my way to, hopefully, minister to you the reader. May God bless you richly in your daily walk.